A quick project update::
- HVAC duct moved on one side, the other side to be completed tomorrow.
- The back walls painted in dark green.
- The surface is being sanded in preparation for the Plexipave and to be completed tomorrow.
- The surface compound has been received (two skids).
- The building sign has been traced and will be painted in the next day or two (hope the weather will help here).
- The lighting fixtures protection mesh is still being installed (about 60% complete). There are 48 6x pipes “High Output” fluorescent in the middle of the area plus there are 10x sets of 10 feet long “traditional” fluorescent behind the baselines… Quite a bit of work.
Next week promises to be quite exciting as the courts installation scheduled for Oct 20th and the change rooms are to be built as well.
And a few pictures: